Skaggs Catholic Center schools are committed to offering a quality Catholic education to as many families as possible. In keeping with our mission, families who are not capable of paying our full tuition rates may apply for tuition assistance/financial aid.
- Tuition rates at Saint John the Baptist Middle School may be as low as $2,000 per student, per year.
- All financial assistance is based on need.
- More than 40% of our students/families receive some type of assistance.
How to Qualify
Apply and be conditionally accepted by Saint John the Baptist Middle School.
Apply for Tuition Assistance/Financial Aid online through FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment (FGAA). The FGAA analysis determines the recommended parental contribution for education. Families will be contacted about financial aid awards in a timely manner.
- 2017-2018 Affording Catholic School Frequently Asked Questions
- 2017-2018 Tuition and Fee Schedule
- 2017-2018 Catholic Tuition Application
- 2017-2018 Tuition Information Form
- 2017-2018 Tuition Assurance Policy (TAP)
- 2017-2018 Donation Letter to Parents
Payment Plans & Financial Assistance
To sign up for a tuition payment plan or apply for financial assistance, review the instructions below and then visit this link.
Carson Smith Special Needs Scholarship
Carson Smith Special Needs Scholarships is a state-funded program that provides private school scholarships to K-12 students with disabilities. Saint John the Baptist Middle School serves students with mild to moderate diagnoses for the following disabilities (as covered by the individual with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)):
- Speech or Language Disability
- Hearing Disability
- Visual Disability
- Orthopedic Disability
- Specific Learning Disability
- Other Health Impairment
How to Qualify
- Be a Utah resident.
- Apply and be conditionally accepted by Saint John the Baptist Middle School.
- Be eligible for an IEP (Individual Education Plan) from the local school district. Carson Smith Special Needs Scholarships are not guaranteed and are subject to availability of state funds.
- Carson Smith Special Needs Scholarship funds may not cover Saint John the Baptist Middle School's tuition rate. Recipients of the Carson Smith Scholarship who are not capable of paying the remaining tuition balance, need to apply for tuition assistance/financial aid.
Find out more about the Carson Smith Special Needs Program.