It is our philosophy that a student should be well rounded and lead a well-balanced life. Therefore, it is beneficial for students to be involved in extracurricular activities. The academic performance of a student always has top priority, however it is positive for students to be involved in extracurricular activities.
SJBMS students have access to several programs, some are managed and overseen through the school, some are managed and overseen by the Skaggs Catholic Center Youth Athletic Association, or SCCYAA. Juan Diego High School coaches also oversee most of these programs.
Programs Managed within the school:
- Cross Country
- Lego League Robotics Club
- Middle School Dances and Socials
- Science Olympiad Club
Programs Managed by SCCYAA and Overseen by Juan Diego High School Coaches:
- Baseball (recreational and competition levels may be offered)
- Basketball (Boys/Girls, recreational and competition levels offered)
- Lacrosse (Boys/Girls)
- Swimming (Boys/Girls)
- Volleyball (Coeducational)