Medical Services & Forms

No student is to carry his or her own medication, with the exception of self-carry asthma inhalers or epi pens.  This includes all over-the-counter medications (acetaminophen, ibuprofen, cough drops, etc.) as well as prescription medication. 

If your student requires medication during the school hours a parent/guardian and/or physician consent, as well as any other requested school health information, must be completed prior to administering the medication.  Medical forms for the following are available on our website

  • Authorization to Administer Medication at School
  • Asthma Self-Administration Form
  • Epinephrine Auto Injector Authorization Form
  • Allergy Form
  • Glucagon Authorization Form

Applicable forms will need to be printed and completed including obtaining your health care provider’s signature (if applicable) and returned to the school office prior to any medications being given.  If you would like to authorize Acetaminophen and/or Ibuprofen please complete the Authorization to Administer Medication at School form.  New forms must be completed at the start of each school year.  

For medical concerns please contact the school office.


Student Insurance