How to Apply
The middle school years are crucial for the academic, moral, and spiritual development of a student. At Saint John the Baptist, we believe very strongly in educating the whole child, covering all of these areas in a way to help prepare them for the rigors of high school and beyond.
While our approach is centered in the traditions of the Catholicism, we open our doors to students from all faith traditions throughout the Wasatch Front community.
The enrollment and application process begins the year before a child is to enter middle school. Applications are available at the beginning of the school year and are due in February. Students who have submitted the application packet are then required to take an educational assessment exam.
Final acceptance is then determined by the Diocese of Salt Lake City criteria, and is contingent upon space availability and administrative approval and the below requirements.
- Updated Immunization Record
- In accordance with Diocesan Policy, schools in the Catholic Diocese of Salt Lake City do not accept immunization exemptions except for qualified medical exemptions with a letter signed by the student’s pediatrician.
- State Issued Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
- Most Recent Report Card, Grades 1-8
Evaluative Testing Results/IEP/504, if applicable
- Custodial Documentation, if applicable
Parents, the below button will take you to the application page where you must first create your account and then complete the application.
Current school year 2023-2024 Application
2023-2024 applications can be obtained by calling the main office at 801-984-7614.
Next school year 2024-2025 Application
Not ready to apply? If you would like more information, please fill out our inquiry form below.